Table of Contents
Networks always off-limits
These are networks that you are never permitted to communicate with under any circumstances.
- Clemson’s Network
- The Management VLAN within the lab network
- Someone else’s VLAN within the lab network
 Unless you are given written permission to do so by both the VLAN assignee and the lab admins
Networks you are permitted to access but not permitted to attack
- The publicly routable internet
- The VPN VLAN you are automatically added to when log in via the VPN
- The oVirt web interface for managing VMs
- The FreeIPA web interface for changing your password
Networks you are permitted to attack
- VLANS within the lab of which you are the owner or given permission to perform attacks on
Logical Network Diagram
Here is a rough logical network diagram of the lab. Hopefully this may help clarify things.