Table of Contents
Networks always off-limits
These are networks that you are never permitted to communicate with under any circumstances.
- Clemson's Network
- The Management VLAN within the lab network
- Someone else's VLAN within the lab network
 Unless you are given permission to do so
Networks you are permitted to access but not permitted to attack
- The publicly routable internet
- The VPN VLAN you are automatically added to when log in via the VPN
- The oVirt web interface for managing VMs
- The FreeIPA web interface for changing your password
Networks you are permitted to attack
- VLANS within the lab of which you are the owner or given permission to perform attacks on
Logical Network Diagram
Here is a rough logical network diagram of the lab. Hopefully this may help clarify things.